December 6, 2013

Confessions of an Absent Blogger


   My name is Allison Kaiser and I am a blogger.  It has been 3 months since my last blog. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to my readers and I admit I have been a very bad blogger. But seriously, did you miss me at all? I missed you. I missed sharing my biggest moments and researching topics I think you, my readers would enjoy. My absence is not for a lack of love for blogging and entertaining my readers, rather it is due to some major life changes.  As some of you already know, back in January my husband accepted a new job in California.  I quit my Job at Children’s Hospital Boston and we moved home.  We found the cutest duplex in Redondo Beach and couldn’t be happier to spend the year by the beach and out of the ice box.  After many failed job interviews I finally landed a great one. I now work at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles as a project analyst for the PMO (Project Management Office).  I feel so proud to say I work at CHLA because I may not work directly with sick children but I feel like I contribute to our patients and families experience here.  At the end of the day that is extremely rewarding.  This experience has helped me to grow not only in my professional life but in my personal life as well.  Now that we live back in Cali we are close to our families once again, which is the icing on the cake for me.  I am a very family oriented person, I have dinner at my parents at least once a week and my husband and I go on family trips with his parents quite often.  I have a great home in a wonderful location, I live close to both our families, I get to spend the rest of my life with the best husand under the sun in the whom I love unconditionally and think the world of, and at the end of the day I feel fulfilled and proud of the job I have.

The Kaiser and Hendricks families on Mothers Day 2013

My parents, my brother and his girlfriend, and Paul and I at the Jonathan Club Downtown for Jazz on the Roof

The sexiest man alive and his wife


The Kaisers on a trip to Palm Springs

Our humble abode

This sums it up
 I feel so blessed about how my life has treated me I have had a good run so far, great even.  However, even with everything on the up and up I still feel like a piece of my life is incomplete but I can’t pinpoint it.  I have finally realized what I have been missing, my blog.  I miss sharing things with my readers, looking forward to your comments, and posting every day.  With that being said, please spread the word that I am back and in full force. I will be making an effort to blog everyday just as I did when we were back in Boston. Please send me your suggestions about what you would like to see on my blog in the near future and I will try my best to accommodate everyone. Here is a little taste of what will be coming to Allis Alley in the months ahead. This blog started with Wildlife Wednesday and Travel Tuesday so they will be back and better than ever.  I will also be adding a new Friday night fashion blog, tonight being the first one.  I will be doing a new Sunday Fun day blog where I will talk about anything under the sun that makes you smile. On Saturday get out your gym clothes and a set of weights because Saturday Sweat fest will get you moving.  On Thursday I will be dishing out advice on everyday problems with my Therapy Thursday edition and on Mondays I will have a fresh start.  You will never know what Monday has in store because it will always be a surprise.  I look forward to the year ahead and I can’t wait to start blogging again. 
Until then....…...........
If it fits, work it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's up??

The Art of Coziness

  Its winter, which means the weather outside is frightful but that doesn't mean your home can’t be cozy and delightful. A cozy home s...