May 10, 2012

Thirsty Thursdays-Champange style

With Summer just around the Corner it's the best time of year to sit back and enjoy a light refreshing cocktail.  My favorite go to drink is Champange.  I love that bubbly tingleing on my tounge, and the taste is so refresshing. Below are a few of my favorite Champange cocktail recipies.  Sit back relax and toast your way into summer.






A Good Night Kiss1 drop Angostura Bitters
1 sugar cube
1 splash Campari
Champagne



La Vie En Rose
1/2 Shot Glass Rose Water
1 Sugar Cube
Rose Champange
Pink California Sunshine
2 Shots Orange Juice
Dash Creme De Cassis
Champange



"I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes, I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it if I am; otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty." Madame Bollinger (1884 - 1977)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's up??

The Art of Coziness

  Its winter, which means the weather outside is frightful but that doesn't mean your home can’t be cozy and delightful. A cozy home s...