December 13, 2013

Friday Night Fashion

Good evening blog readers. I hope everyone had a great week and is getting a good start to the weekend. I have a little dilemma that I'm hoping you can help me with. I can't decide what to wear or to be more precise how to wear it. I took a few pics and I was hoping you could let me know which look you like better. I would love your opinions so please leave them in the comments below. Thank you guys and gals and have a fabulous Friday night. 

Look #1: leather jacket and light brown boots




Look #2: leather jacket and dark brown  shoes



I know you are probably thinking they look exactly the same but shoes make the  outfit and I'm hoping you can help me decide which style to choose.  Goodnight everyone have fun and be safe. Tune in tomorrow for a great Saturday morning workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's up??

The Art of Coziness

  Its winter, which means the weather outside is frightful but that doesn't mean your home can’t be cozy and delightful. A cozy home s...