June 24, 2013

33 Things I Am Thankful For On My 33rd Birthday

I celebrated my 33rd birthday this weekend.  I have no idea what 33 holds for me but no matter what lies ahead in the great unknown I am sure of one thing, at 33 I don't want to stop being thankful. With that being said, I am going to share with you 33 things that I am thankful for on my Birthday.

1) I am thankful for my marriage to my husband, my other half whom I could never imagine life without.  I love you Paul!

2) I am thankful for my relationship with my parents.  You are amazing examples of love and strength and have sculpted me into the woman I am today.  I treasure you!

3) I am thankful for my friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin and who have made my life more colorful and imprinted on my life in ways they will never know. You’re the best!

4) I am thankful for my job.  Not only do I love working for such a wonderful organization like Children's Hospital Los Angeles but my coworkers are amazing as well and always willing to lend a hand to the new hire :).  Thank you!

5)  I am thankful for my in-laws who have shown me the utmost love and respect. I am proud to be a Kaiser. Thank you Lynn and Dick.

 
6) I am thankful for my brother who is always there when I need him. Love you Jeff.

7) I am thankful for Fridays.  I get to work from home and skip the 1hr-2hr commute for a day.

8) All my friends’ children who I love as my own and who fill my life with joy.

9) My blog readers-Thank you for humoring me.

10) I am thankful for all the opportunities to improve myself, for the wisdom and knowledge.

11) I am thankful for all the fun I have.

12)  I am thankful for all the wonderful things in my life and for everything I have.

13) I am thankful for alarm clocks and coffee.  You get me to work on time every day.

14) I am thankful for clean water

15) I am thankful for the food I never lack

16)  I am thankful for all the hard times I have been through because they helped to mold me into the woman I am today.

17)  I am thankful for music which has a way of moving my soul, changing my mood, and motivating me.

18)  I am thankful for modern technology which makes my life so much easier and so much more fun.

19) I am thankful for the sense of sight for letting me see all the colors in life.

20)  I am thankful for the sense of smell for letting me enjoy all the flowers, fresh food, and wonderful scents that this world has to offer.

21)  I am thankful for my lungs so I can breathe life.

22)  I am thankful for tears which help me to express my deepest emotions.

23)  I am thankful for sunrise and sunset, a beautiful way to start and end each day.

24)  I am thankful for laughter for serenading my life.

25)  I am thankful for rainbows and what they represent. Sometimes it's a rough storm but if you hold out and don't give up hope, something beautiful will come out of it.

26) I am thankful for pain for helping become stronger.

27)  I am thankful for fears so I know my opportunities for growth.

28)  I am thankful for things that make me blush.

29)  I am thankful for all the creativity in this world.

30)  I am thankful for cameras which allow me to see things I otherwise would never be able to.

31)  I am thankful for long walks to reboot.

32) I am thankful for being thankful

33)  Last but not least I am thankful for life.

Happy Birthday to me and to all of you celebrating your birthdays this month and next.  Happy Birthday!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's up??

The Art of Coziness

  Its winter, which means the weather outside is frightful but that doesn't mean your home can’t be cozy and delightful. A cozy home s...