May 18, 2012

Fashionably Questionable Friday

Riding my bike to work this morning I stopped at the local market and saw a man wearing his pants so low they were about to fall off, and this was done on purpose.  When I got to work I started thinking about some of the worst fashion trends out there and the following list, in no particular order, is what I came up with.

1) Wearing Panty Hose as Pants:
 Madonna, Cher, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Christina, and Beyonce.  On stage is one thing, but at the supermarket it is not okay to eschew pants for tights.



2) Ripped Designer Jeans.  Who in there right mind finds it ok to pay 200$ for a pair of jeans with holes in them?

3) Visible Thongs

4) I know Kriss Kross was trying to be unique but in the case of wearing your clothes backwards unique = stupid.

5) Grillz: When you want your mouth to cost more than your car.

6) Sandals with socks

7) Half Shirts: When you can't afford the whole T-Shirt?

8) Boho Chic:  She have more money than god, yet Mary Kate Olsen looks like a bum.

9) Skirts over pants:

10) Harem pants: Aladdin Chic will never be in

11) Crocs

12)  Carrie's and or Blossom's Giant Flower: I wonder if anyone was ever able to pull off this look.



So readers, what do you think?  Do you agree with my choices and you add to the list?  Better yet, upload a photo of yourself wearing one of these trends and I will follow suit if I can find one.  Until next Friday my fellow fashionistas. 
Have a fabulous weekend!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's up??

The Art of Coziness

  Its winter, which means the weather outside is frightful but that doesn't mean your home can’t be cozy and delightful. A cozy home s...